Saturday 27 May 2017

Sylvia Zet SCAD Card

Good Afternoon Everyone
Well, we have had a heat wave here in the UK, making it very difficult to sleep at night and are expecting thunderstorms today!!!
Fickle weather!
I have just returned home after collecting my daughter to bring home as she has now finished university, I am still a super proud mum, as I have been saying over the last three years he he!!!
Although I haven't got a clue how she is going to fit everything that she has collected over the last three years back into her bedroom.
Luckily we converted the loft (attic) recently so she can store some things up there until she decides what she wants to keep!
Anyway enough waffle, here is my card which I created with one of my SCAD stamps.

I have used one of my old SCAD stamps from Sylvia Zet, I am especially pleased with her hair, it took me a couple of hours to create all the strands and shading, but I enjoy the colouring process.

Both my designer papers are lemon craft and a gorgeous little tag from behind the image. I have distressed the image with DI's and added some shabby frantage and several cute butterflies.


I made the 3 Foamiran flowers and painted/decorated butterfly charm, I also made a little hand made decorative pin!

Have a lovely weekend,


12 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card Jay! I love the pinks and your colouring is beautiful!! Glad to read that Ash is home!! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us gain.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet....so gorgeous....and girly....I love it.
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so stunning. Great work and gorgeous design. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Jay, the attention to detail on the hair colouring certainly paid off....looks stunning! Gorgeous shape and bow too

    thank you for joining in with the Cutie Pie challenge, we hope to see you again very soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your choice of image, beautiful details and the design too, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card and design, many thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Sandra DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous! I love the colouring and sweet image. And that bow looks fabulous.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Jacqueline DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. An amazing card in every way!! So glad you joined in at The Cutie Pies!! Good Luck. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, such a amazing card and coloration! Thanks for joining us at Stempel-Magie.
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! Love it!...... Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge:)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh such a super cute card, sweets! love all the details and the colouring is awesome! I am in Alyce's class and I know how much time it takes to do the shading and the strands and everything in the hair. As I am a very impatient persone sometimes I hate reading all the lightsource stuff and so I just colour along and don't care about the shading and I do the fine strands with my pencils over copics.
    We have a heat wave too, I don't really like it but I comfort myself with the thought that the weather I prefer is more available during the year than the hot days :D
    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx