Monday 1 May 2017

Marvellous Magnolia Challenge

Good Afternoon Everyone
Today is the start of a brand new challenge theme at
 Marvelous Magnolia Challenge!
The theme for this month is...
SHABBY CHIC!!!
One of my favourite themes!
Here is my card




I have coloured Tilda with copics, my papers are Maja Design from Live and Love Crafts.

I have hand dyed my own seam binding in 4 different colours to match my card and the lovely metal leaves were included in my Crafteezee Collection Box from Noor Design UK.


I love using my warm grey copics and I think that they are the perfect colour for shabby chic creations!!! 
Loving my craft straws at the moment he he!


Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over to the challenge and show the team some love!!!
Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

I would love to enter my card into:


6 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Jay! I love this Tilda and you've used one of my favourite papers there too! There is Loads of loveliness to feast my eyes on.
    I hope you are feeling O.K. and are on the road to recovery.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS my friend!! Chalk full of the WOW factor...your colouring is fabulous and that design is stunning...of course your embellies are outstanding...being an embellishment fan myself...lol! Wishing you all the BEST sweet Jay!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jay, this is just fabulous. So many gorgeous embellishments and super colouring. Love shabby chic.
    Hope you're ok.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...... I love it.
    Hugs Bianca.
    DT Paradise of Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just adore in the greys with the lovely spring colours around her thank you for joining us in The Midweek Magnolias Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful creation from you!
    Thank you very much for participating in our All About Magnolia Challenge. I wish you good luck with the drawing of the winner. And I am very happy when you join our next challenge.

    Wish you a great day!

    XoXo Diana
    www.deedees-cardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx