Thursday 9 June 2016

Post Card from Paris

 
Hiya Everyone
 
My daughter is off to Paris with her university at the end of the week and I said not to forget to send us a post card. It got me thinking, does anyone actually do that any more?
 
I used to get writers cramp, writing to everyone when I was younger, but now with modern technology, I don't think anyone does that anymore.
 
Therefore I dedicate this card, to the long lost tradition of writing post cards he he!
 

 
I coloured both Tildas from the we did it collection, with copics. I used my post card stamp at the top and added a couple of post marks.
The cute paper clip is from Craft Heaven shop and so are the chipboard circles peeking out at the corners of the image.


 
I made my own hand made pin and added a selection of flowers and berries from a variety of craft shops. The lovely pearls are from my friend Jules, who very kindly sent them to me.
 
Its almost the weekend, have a good one.
 
 
 
 
 


11 comments:

  1. OMG Jay, this is devine! Love the design ans fabulous Tildas (your colouring is gorgeous)!
    It's funny we were discussing old traditions at work today! I hope Ash has a wonderful time in Paris!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge G for Girlie. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card
    love this two cute prom Tildas
    great details
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another double whammy from you again Jane. They are both soooooooo scrummy, Faboulas design
    Oh my love the pearls. Any not forgetting perfect Tildas.
    Best wishes
    Jules xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sweet Tildas. Such a pretty card, thanks so much for joining in at Midweek Magnolias xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering the Ribbon Girl June card challenge Jay with your pretty card - good luck!

    Anne x

    www.ribbongirl.co.uk
    www.learningtojive.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Just love the two of them together and adore the design it's simply stunning !! Thank you for joining us in the Midweek Magnolia's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Just love the two of them together and adore the design it's simply stunning !! Thank you for joining us in the Midweek Magnolia's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous shaped card. Your image are so sweet and love your beautiful embellishments.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at All About Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx