Sunday 3 January 2016

Card Made For Fun!

Hiya Everyone,

I made this card over the quiet times during the holidays!

I am in love with this gorgeous Tilda picking Olives, I think it is because my husband and myself have had some lovely holidays in Greece, Zante to be exact. Our hotel was mostly surrounded by olive groves and a peaceful place to take a morning stroll!

While I am here, I would also like to remind everyone about our DT CALL @ LOVELY HANGLAR OR SWEET MAGNOLIA CHALLENGE. 
You have until Friday 8th January at 5.30pm GMT to take part!

Here is my card...

I have masked Tilda with the main section of the stone path background!


I have coloured her with Copics and all my papers are Pion and Maja design. I used the raspberry paper to make hand cut my paper bow, to keep in with the food theme lol!


I dyed my own seam binding, wrapped them around my Maja so wrapped up doohickey and attached a little well charm. I  have used a gorgeous selection of Florals from WOC and Craft Heaven Shop! The stunning lace is available here.

Thank you stopping by today, dont forget to pop over and join in our DT Call, you dont even have to make a card to do so!

13 comments:

  1. This is sooooo sweet...I love the soft colors and the stone-path, the gorgeous colored Tilda....I love everything about your card. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
    xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jay,
    this car for fun is so adorable.
    Love it,
    I wish you one great healty, happy and fun yeyr 2016
    big hug Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorably pretty, I love all your detail, fabulous!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at paradise of stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful Jay! I love the easel style (you may already of guessed that lol). The colours are beautiful as is the gorgeous lace and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card with so much appeal! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and please play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card so much! Nice to see flowers after al those christmas cards ;-)
    And the soft tones from the papers and colouring are just perfect. Love the scene you created. Thanks for sharing with us at Time for Magnolia. Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card looks awesome, Jay! I love that kind of cards. All the details and the cute image are lovely.
    Thanks so much for playing with us over at Craft Heaven Inspirational Blog. A little hint: can you please add the direct link to the challenge?
    Hugs, Susen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susen, I have amended the link :) x

      Delete
  9. Very nice Jay.... Love all the pinks and pretty flowers and the way you have shaped your butterflies
    And of course your pretty Tilda.....
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this looks really stunning. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jay, I'm back with my DT hat on. I totally adore this card! Love the butterflies, the pearls and lace are just gorgeous and the shape finishes it off perfectly! Thank you for joining us at Paradise of Stamps, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhhh!! This is truly adorable!! I love it!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx