Monday 23 March 2015

Triple Panel Masked Tilda Card

Hello Everyone,

Wow what lovely summery weather we are having here today in England, warm and sunny! Perfect to introduce my masked summer background card!


I had this design in my head for a while and its a fairly simple design, I used the three panels a three inch fold behind the first panel, so the two side panels are set back and the front panel is brought forward, I hope that makes sense?


I used Tilda with Rose Basket and Summer hill background!
I have coloured the whole image with Copics and created some little bunting with my whimsy dies!


Both Papers are Pion: mothers day flowers and grandmas note book!


The large rose are of course Wild Orchid Crafts!

Well, I have just had my first physio session for my leg and I am a bit achy, so I am planning on sitting in my garden enjoying the sunshine, the birds and blogging on my laptop!!!

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the sunshine, where ever you are!

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card and beautiful design. Love the papers and Tilda looks gorgeous! Great use of embellishments too.
    I was only thinking about you earlier, wondering how you are getting on - hope your aches have subsided now.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so beautiful !!
    Thanks for joining us at TFMC !!
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the color.

    Hugs, Dian Ratna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Project.Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia
    Hugs, Loulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty - I just love the colours, thank you so much for joining in our flowers challenge at Buckwells Crafty challenge this month hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is such a fabulous design...I'm loving how you've done those folds to created a stand for the fabbie image - and such gorgeous papers too!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at In The Pink - good luck for the challenge and hope we see you again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Such lovely colours. Thank you for playing along at Buckwells Crafty Challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the design!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Copic Marker Europe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx