Friday 14 March 2014

Zodiac Libra Tilda Mothers Day Gift Bag

Hello Everyone,

Well, I have wanted to make a gift bag for a while, so what better time to make a super girly gift bag, than mothers day!

I have probably gone a bit over the top, but I do tend to do that hee hee!

I've use Libra Tilda from the new zodiac collection and added the lovely floral frame and pearl string.




I made a couple of tiny hand made pins which are in the florals in the corners, die cut some leaves and distressed them.
 I couldnt resist using the Magnolia bridal bow die cut and I attached two pearl brads through the bag to ensure that the front was securely attached!

 I added Ideology "just for you mother" Kraft card wording and stamped a mini tilda onto a Magnolia Tag, that is also distressed.

The papers are Maja Spring Basics and Bazzil card stock, with a very wide dusky pink ribbon around the middle!

I coloured both Tildas with Copics and highted them with Prisma Pencils.

Hope you like it, have a relaxing weekend.
Cuddles Jay xxx

I would like to enter the following challenges

12 comments:

  1. Fantastic gift bag
    and stunning design
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bag, love everything about. Now you have just got to make sure the present that goes in it is equally as beautiful lol.
    Thanks for sharing this month at Natalie & Amy's Challenge.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun loving this - thanks for joining us at Fantastic Tuesday and very good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning and gorgeous card with such great details! Love it!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at lovely Hänglar or Sweet Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats me thats me thats me!!! FAB Coloring of the libra sign.. Lovely soft coloring!! Fantastic Details.. Lots of small things to look at!! FAB!!! Love the pearls around the image. and your coloring of the background!! Thank you for joining us at ATSC!! Hugs Sol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a fantastic little bag! And such stunning colouring! Love it! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project, thanks for sharing and joining us at SFTW challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous little bag!!! I love your Tilda, colours and details!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful bag, stunning work. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty gift bag. Beautiful colours and cute image - just lovely - Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous gift bag, love all the pretty details...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx