Monday 30 December 2013

Little Moscow Collection Ribbon Dance Tilda

Hello Again Everyone,

Well, another day, another card!!! I am certainly putting my time off to good use! (Probably should do some housework too hee hee!)

But for now, I have used this cute Little Moscow "Ribbon Dance" Tilda, for my card.

I inked her with Sepia archival ink, as I am not too keen on stamping in black, I prefer to used this one or my Tuxedo mocha ink, as they are closer to actual skin colours and just look that little bit better.





I have coloured her with prisma pencils, using my favourite LOS Method and I have used promarkers for her skin and hair.

I decided to go with lots of larger roses this time, instead of using Kort & Godt rolled Roses, as I used them alot over Christmas, the roses are from the Ribbon Girl, I had a bit of a splurge and bought lots of roses in different colours, I used Lilac and White on my last girlie card.

The beautiful deep lace is from Live and Love Crafts as are the cream sprigs, shabby seam binding and clay heart. I've also used a cherry blossom from the Hobby House and a large daisy from my own goodies.

Again, I am using my Tim Holtz Ideology wording, I love the selection and they are small enough to use on just about anything!!!

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope that you like my card.

Take Care
Cuddles Jay xxx

I would like to enter the following challenges please

7 comments:

  1. Jay amazing card
    love this sweet Tilda image
    but I dion't have it :(
    So lovely details are on it
    wauuu
    hugs Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh this is sooo cute! I love this image! And your card is stunning!
    I wish you a Happy New Year!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge!

    Big Hugs,
    Diana (DeeDee)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really stunning card Jay,
    A very Happy New Year to you.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow just stunning as always, just love all the fabulous detail.
    Happy New Year to you and your family
    all the best
    caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is gorgeous Jay! Love the design of your card and your colouring is beautiful!!
    Happy New Year!!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is so beautiful. I love the colours, the Design and your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town. Good luck!
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnific card; dies, embellishes...all matching papers and stamp. Thanks for playing along with us at Marvelous Magnolia Challenge theme “Anything goes” with your project. Hope to see you again next challenge also!. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx