Sunday 8 December 2013

All Christmas Carded Out!!!

Hello Everyone,
I have just popped on to show you my baby cards!!!
I felt like I wanted to make something other than Christmas themed cards.
So I have been making these two over the last couple of days!
These are kinda an old favourite of mine, I usually make a mint or lemon one too, but just make the two this time.


And here they are individually.

Both Cute Cherubs were stamped onto Langtons Cold Pressed Card and coloured With DI.


I had a thought about the blue one after I had made it, I should have tied the silver dummy charm through the blue baby pin, not stuck it behind, but hey ho never mind!
Anyway the sweet charms are from ebay and the gingham ribbons are from the Ribbon Girl, as are the sweeetheart blossoms!
The cute little Tim Holtz card board words are from Live and love crafts!
I bought these beautiful swirley frames on ebay ages ago, at
least a year or so ago, but I do think that they are very pretty when distressed. The images are fab for 1st birthday, new baby cards, they are so adorable!

I hope that you like my cards for today.

Dont forget that Fashionista Magnolia and More Challenge Goes Live tomorrow Monday 9th December, we would love you to pop over and join in the fun & maybe win a prize, I will be back in the morning with more information! (link at the top of my sidebar).

Take care

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards
    blue and pink
    love bouth
    blessings
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning as always Jay, i love that image and use it all the time, i no what you mean about christmas cards, i'm a bet fed up for this year now.
    hugs
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean! I've been wanting to make some baby cards for a couple of weeks but still got too many Christmas ones to do! I love these, they are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such very pretty cards, thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and this months Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are gorgeous, Jay! The image is so sweet, and I love your embellishments.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, thank you so much for joining our 3rd Birthday celebrations at The Paper Shelter.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for entering our theme at allsorts this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable. I love the cute images and the design of your cards. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card for girl and for boy. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge. Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two beautiful new baby cards... so certainly celebrating the birth day. Gorgeous images and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining in with our 3rd Birthday celebrations and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very lovely! Great use of the images and your design is really lovely. Thanks for joining our birthday celebration over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty cards - very sweet, thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards (and yes, I may kill to make anything other than a Christmas card right now!). Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jay these are STUNNING, amazing cards. thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx