Saturday 14 September 2013

Tilda with pencils card and some reminders

 
Hey Everyone,
Yaay its the weekend again!
 
Just popped onto to show you my card I made using CLPs #62 Sketch.

Click here to see the sketch
 
I have coloured with DI and made some rolled roses that I distressed prior to cutting, I also made some little butterflies and beautiful bow with ribbon from the ribbon girl and lace from LLC.

Of course the main paper is from the beautiful Sofiero Collection also from LLC.
 
 
I've only used this stamp once before, so thought that it was about time that she had another chance to shine hee hee!
 
Please pop back on Monday when my card for the Fashionista Challenge will go live, there's some exciting news to announce too! and don't forget to enter our launch candy at Dream Time Design Craft Challenge (link below).
 
Take care guys and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Big Cuddles Jay xxx
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Glad you got your first use out of this stamp! She is gorgeous! I'm loving the colours and your little rolled roses! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waauw what a beauty, and your coloring, amazing, really love it! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and you colored it perfectly! She definitely shines!! I love your choice of papers...so young and girly. The combo is just right.
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation Jay, Glad you let her out again she's lovely and coloured beautifully. Love the roses you made very effective and they match perfectly
    x
    My blog: Little Pear Tree
    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
    My FlickR page
    My Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty thanks for playing at A Creative Romance hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card I love the colour you used and the fab ribbon and die cuts too x
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' for the weekend & good luck x Don't forget to pop by tomorrow and check out our new challenge x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx