Wednesday 28 August 2013

Tilda with comfort blanket

Good Morning Everyone, I have popped along to show my new card,  that I have coloured entirely with distress inks. I have been practicing a lot and watching tutorials on u tube and I think that this one has turned out quite nice.

I didn't want to put too many embellies on this card, as quite often I finish my card and realise that I have covered nearly all the beautiful paper (I know we've all been there!) so had to exercise a little self restraint hee hee!
 


There are 5 layers of papers and card, the top layer is beautiful  Maja Design Sofiero Paper
called The Magnificent Flower Street.
I have added a little frantage glitter to the image and the frame behind tilda and sentiment are cut from paper from the same range.
 
 
The larger amber berry to the right of the picture is from live and love crafts, but I couldn't find it when I checked their site, so I don't know what it is called. The frosted pink berries, shabby heart and cluney lace across the middle of the card, are also from LLC too.
 
The roses, cherry blossom and resin dove are from the ribbon girl.
 
 
With the tag removed from behind the image. It is distressed threaded with mocha and pink lace and coffee coloured ribbon and has a tiny teddy bear charm hanging from a silver ring.
I have also frantaged an ornate metal corner with vintage beige.
 
 
Perfect Sentiment! From LOTV.
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog and have a good week.
 
Take care
Cuddles

14 comments:

  1. a sweethart, thanks for joining in at YMAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow another gorgeous card, lovely image and gorgeous colouring
    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow another gorgeous card, lovely image and gorgeous colouring
    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow… this is gorgeous Jay! Tilda is very sweet and your colouring is really beautiful. I love the gorgeous embellishments… the flowers and lace are very pretty! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Tilda, and a really sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week. Hug, Janne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Tilda is colored so pretty and I love the embellishing. Thank you so much for joining us at Divas by Design!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, gorgeous Tilda, gorgeous colours, gorgeous embellies, in fact..... I love it !!
    Thanks for joining us at YMAM.

    Hugs, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Jay and I think you have done a great job with the D.I.'s.

    Have a great weekend!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jay, So nice to be your DT-colleague at DDCC. I love your creations! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jay, this is adorable, great job with the distress inks, you'll just get hooked, I did lol!! Love the gorgeous lace too.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jay,

    Thank you for your email, and I am glad to be your DT-colleague at DDCC, after going through your blog, I find that we have the same sweet heart (Magnolia Tilda) lol, and we both use no line technique, how wonderful it is. Can't wait to see your great project at the coming challenge.

    Hugs Betty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so sweet!Thanks for joinig us at Card Mania Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is just soo adorable! great colouring and fab layout, love the gentle glittering on the side!
    Thank you so much for joining the fun this time over at simply magnolia! hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx