Monday 5 August 2013

Practically No Lines!

Hello Everyone, I hope that your all well and having a good day. I have given my post this title as I have used a very pale ink to stamp the image, but you just about see it, so it isn't a no lines image.
I tried this paler ink to see if I can ink up a no lines image and its turned out ok.

 
Here is the card that I made over the last couple of days, with my new favourite image of Tilda playing on the beach!
 
  
As you can see I used frantage for the sand, DI to distress around the image and frame and added stickles to the rubber ring.
I did go around the face with my promarkers that I have used for the face and hair, I used copis for everything else!
 

 
Lots and lots of doohickeys, butterflies, flowers, beaded sprig and a gorgeous lace that I have threaded with ribbon similar to the colours of the image, which is from the ribbon girl.
 

The stamped "sunny day" sentiment is perfect for this image and I set it inside a Tim Holtz Ideology frame, there is also a tiny tiny fish charm on the left. 
The papers are another favourite, Maja spring basics, from Live and Love Crafts.
 
 
I hope that you like my card and would love to hear some comments, as they really do make my day!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
 
Take Care
Cuddles Jay xxx
 
challenges entered
 


25 comments:

  1. Beautiful easel card. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable easel card! Love the Image and design. Perfect for the Craft Your Passion- "At Sea" Challenge. Good luck, and we hope to see your creations again at our next challenge.

    ~Amy
    DT for Craft Your Passion Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card as always Jay, i just love the colours and layout and your image is stunning,I never quite sure where to look for blogs to enter into, then i forget what i have entered, brunette moment
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning easel card love all the soft colours so beautifully done, thanks for joining us over at Craft Your Passion ~ Denise DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colors and incredible layout! I love the different colors of bling! Wonderful inspiration! We are sure glad that you shared it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks

    Tamie
    4CCC - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely ... I love the embellishments ...Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and so beautifully coloured and embellished, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and happy card! Thank you for joining us at CCCB :) Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation! Thank you so much for entering in our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is a beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at DMCC.
    Hugs Joukje

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous card Jay. I love the flower arrangement. Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC xx.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is just gorgeous. I love all the layering and amazing details!! Thanks for joining our Things with Wings and Ribbon Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty, love all the summery details, colours, lady bugs, etc, thanks for joining us at MDUC this week, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Beautiful design and I love your no line! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW this is so pretty, I love all your gorgeous details.
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC,
    Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wat een prachtige kaart!!! Ik en ook helemaal dol op deze stempel ;-) prachtig ingekleurd!

    Leuk dat je meedoet met de challenge van DMCC! Liefs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a very sweet project. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon...Huggs Ginny from Polly's Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another stunning card, I just love everything about it!
    Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing No-lines tecnique Cute Cute Colors and so much to look at.. Great Details! :o)
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! :o) Hugs Sol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow what an Amazing job you have done with no Lines! Love the colours you chose and all those Gorgeous Embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Jay, Thank you for joining us at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge.
    hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful easelcard. Very nice details.
    Thanks for joining us at DMCC.
    Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Superb card, thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous! Love this image.
    Thanks for joining us at DMCC. Regards Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx