Friday 23 August 2013

Besties Half Easel Love Card

 
Good Afternoon Everyone,
 
I have made this Besties half easel card and for a change I didn't add any flowers to the main image section, placing them below instead.
I am loving these half easel cards at the moment and this is my second one, I won a top three spot with A Creative Romance with my previous half easel card!
I Have Just Found Out That I Am First Place Winner In The Besties Challenge With This Card Too Woohoo!!!
 
I coloured her with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, although the dress did not require a lot of colouring, the face and hair did. This is a gorgeous image, I just love Sherri's Besties, she is called first prom!
 

 
I adore these papers they are both from the Maja Design Sofiero collection, the two are called "Strolling down the rose garden and Enjoy the lovely Fragrance". Both are from Live and Love Crafts. I also punched two tiny butterflies from the maja papers and distressed them with DI.
 

 
Removable Heart Doohickey threaded with Sheer Ribbon, Strung Pearls and Looped satin Ribbon. I Frantaged one side, Distressed it and added a heart charm and stamped it with love on the opposite side in Rich Mocha Ink. The tag is from behind the image.
 
 
The Beautiful gathered Lace is from LLC the flowers are from the ribbon girl. I punched and distressed two little butterflies from the leftover paper and added tiny oval pearls to their bodies. So nothing went to waste, I also used magnolia butterfly paper behind the maja papers and distressed them all.
 
 
Finally, I made a large hat pin, distressed and covered on the edge butterflies with the same maja paper and frantaged heart the embellishment from LLC.
 
All Links to online stores are in my sidebar.
 
Thank you for popping by and have a lovely weekend.
Take Care, Cuddles
Jay xxx
 
I would love to hear some comments as they really do make my day!
 
 I would like to enter the following challenges:
Besties Challenge - love, romance, wedding theme
I love promarkers Challenge - Bugs Theme
Live & Love Crafts Challenge - warm or cool colours theme
Deep Ocean Challenge - Odd Shapes Theme
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Floral Theme
Allsorts Challenge - New Stash Theme (Lace and flowers)
Seven Kids College Fund Blog - Anything goes with a twist of vintage
Addicted To Stamps Challenge - Shabby/Vintage Theme
CMC Copic Challenge Group Challenge - anyting goes with alcohol pens
Crafty Ribbon Challenge - Anything goes with ribbon
Stamping For the weekend - Butterflies theme
Bunny Zoe's Craft Challenge - Bingo Theme ( ribbon/lace, die cuts & tag)
Paper Playtime Challenge - Use pearls theme
Love to Create Challenge - Fancy Folds
Alphabet Challenge - N For New Stamp or decoupage
Dreamtime Designs Challenge - Anything Goes With Ribbon Theme


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful detail! Thanks for participating in the www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so fantastic and amazing!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one beautiful card and I love your design and all the lovely details especially the hat pin, gorgeous!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    Love to Create Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the design, all the layers, and the beautiful image!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
    Ruza, LTC Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, so beautifully embellished. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very pretty card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous creation hun thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely, thanks for joining us at the Besties challenge. Its so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jay,
    Wow, look at all that detail & your wonderful colouring. Loving all the layers, the butterflies & of course how you have used the ribbon :) Gorgeous design. Thank you for sharing :)

    Thank you Jay for your entry to my DT Call over at Dreamtime Designs. Good luck hun & fingers crossed :) Hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (Blog Candy)
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns
    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (DT Call)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund. (www.7kidscollegefund.com)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is so pretty! The pins you make are just beautiful too!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations on your win this week in the besties challenge your card was gorgeous, i was one pulled out at random as well
    hugs
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Jay, so sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx