Friday 5 April 2013

Musical Saturated Canary Card









Hi Everyone,

This is a beautiful Saturated Canary Image From Krista Smith, I have added extra stamped musical notes to the image.

The papers on the face of the card are stunning pion papers, with distressed colour core papers to add dimension. The inside is decorated with papers from my own goodies, distress with DI and a doiley and looped circle to write a personal greeting.

I have coloured her with prisma pencils, using the low odour technique and promarkers for the face in blush, sunkissed pink, baby pink and pastel pink, with Tan, satin and sanstone for the hair.

I have used thick cotton lace and a selection of florals from the ribbon girl, wild orchid and live and love crafts, where you will also find the tiny cotton spools. All the links are in my side bar.

The sentiment is from LOTV and the rose bow is from my own selection of goodies.

I hope you like my card and thank you for dropping by my little blog.

Hugs Jay xxx

Sister Act Challenge - Always Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous Jay! Love the design and those little spools are delicious!

    Have a good weekend!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a gorgeous card!!! I just love how you did the colouring and your embellies are just beautiful! Absolutely amazing! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. another gorgeous card, beautiful colouring and colours used
    caroline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me your lovely comments, I read each and every one and they really do make my day!
Cuddles Jay xxx